As we enetered our cabin last night I thought I heard thunder. I went out on the balcony and Ann and I saw a great light show with thunder and lightning. When I asked the rest of our group about last nights thunder, Luggy said he heard it but dismissed it as the ships rumbling.
Today was a quiet day sailing in beautiful sunny weather with a temp around 24 degrees. By afternoon the wind has picked up quite a bit and the ship is moving around a little bit, not enough to affect any of us. I warn them when they see sick bags placed on the stairs then we can expect some rough weather.
We have another go at trivia and score 16 out of 21. Not too bad but the winners had 19.
Ann has been having coughing attacks, she does not feel unwell, but can’t stop coughing when she starts. She was in two minds about attending the formal night as she did not want to inconvenience anyone. We convince her to come and she has a solution in that she will not talk. With note pad and a biro we head off and it is a hilarious night, between charades and note writing. We finish off dinner with a couple of baileys. Tomorrow we arrive in Tallinn Estonia.
No comments:
Post a Comment