Saturday, 15 September 2018

Changi Pt 2

We all get our rooms by 12.15. The rooms are great, plenty of room, well appointed and air conditioned. Ann hits the sack straight away, as do everyone else. We agreed to meet up again at 4. I do not feel tired so I head over to the shops to grab a few beers. After I have brought them back and put them in the fridge I decide to have a swim in the infinity pool. The pool is on the 8th floor and looks out over the bay. The water is warm but refreshing. I rest up with great views of planes on their landing path to the airport as I am lying underneath the frangipanni. I head back to our room at 2.30 and Ann had just woken. Ann checked the tv programs and it looks we will be able to get the afl tonight. Not sure whether Ross wants to watch or not. We meet up and buy some more beers and then back to our room to watch the footy. Collingwood are all over GWS but are not scoring, their accuracy is not good. We have booked a restaurant for 7 pm so we have to leave the footy just after the start of the third quarter. We end up having 4 hamburgers, 1 chicken burger and a chicken parmigiana (Luggy has to be different!). The meals were great and we hear that Collingwood has won! A guuuud last night! We head off to the airport at 8 am tomorrow for a 10.45 flight which is due in at 8.15 pm to complete our longest tour yet. It has been great and we have been extremely lucky with the weather. See you all soon !!✈️✈️

No comments:

Post a Comment